EFFICIENT AND CONVENIENT SOLUTIONS
The degassing process of liquids is a thrilling application for the ultrasonic gadget. During this process, the tiny suspended gas bubbles were efficiently removed by the ultrasound while decreasing the dissolved level of gas below its normal equilibrium.
The Degassing process is vital for the following purposes:
- Prior sample preparation in order to prevent the errors to particle-size measurements.
- Oil and lubricant degassing prior to the pumping process in order to lower the pump wear due to cavitation.
- Degassing of liquid foods such as wine, juice, and sauce in order to significantly lower the growth of microorganisms, at the same time increasing their shelf life.
- Degassing of polymers and varnished prior to the curing as well as application.
There are many different strategies used when degassing media such as subsequent filtering, helium sparging, warming, and vacuum degassing. This can give effective degassing solutions but will become more efficient if you’ll use a great solvent together with the degassing process.
The AQUAQUICK 2000 product is very suitable for this because of its effectiveness for degassing via a sprinkler system. AQUAQUICK 2000 can be applied during the pre-wash via a sprinkler system to degas the area. Another option for degassing for example is, Vacuum degassing which is performed in order to conveniently eliminate over 95% of the dissolved gas.
During the liquids sonication, the sound waves are travelling right from the surface that’s radiating through the liquid media. As an outcome, it replaces high pressure and low pressure cycles along with the specific rates based on the frequency level.
The Degassing Process
When the cycle is in low pressure, the ultrasonic waves will create a small vacuum bubbles as well as voids inside the liquid. Therefore, a large number of tiny bubbles produce high number of bubble in the surface area. In addition, these bubbles are distributed perfectly and efficiently into the liquid.
On the other hand, the dissolved gas will drift through the low pressured vacuum bubble inside the larger surface area while increasing the size of bubbles. The sound waves will hold up the coalescence as well as the touching of adjacent bubble which will eventually lead to the hastened bubble growth.
The sonication of the waves also helps in the shaking of bubbles inside the vessel surface to go up and release the capture gas to the environment.
To help you better understand the degassing concept, mentioned below will discuss it to you briefly:
- Avoid tumultuous agitation
- Include shallow container
- Heating of liquid
- Provide a low pressure vacuum beyond the liquid surface
- Use sonotrode through the larger surface area
- Apply low to moderate amplitudes
As a multipurpose product, AQUAQUICK 2000 can help you in the degassing process, making it more simplified for you and produce better results. This is especially useful before you start with a tank cleaning application. AQUAQUICK 2000 Has been used for degassing in many different tank cleaning projects.